RoyalstonNet Broadband Packages
When you have been notified that service is available in your neighborhood, you will be asked to select your preferred level of service. Pricing for the new system will be available soon.
If you have not already done so, please PRE-REGISTER now by selecting the Pre-Register option on the right.
- Click the Blue button with your selection
- This will take you to the sign up page
- Complete the sign up form and we will set up your account
- Once your account is set up we will send you a confirmation email and invoice to begin servicePLEASE NOTE: Billing is monthly. Monthly Rate Options are shown below.
- Free Help Desk Service (8am-9pm) with advanced remote diagnostics and customer assistance.
- How do I receive my monthly subscription invoice, and pay it online? We make it easy for you.Your monthly billing for your broadband service will be via an electronic email invoice. Payment may be made online, directly from the invoice through your personal secure online account.
Advantages of making your payments through this new portal:
- You can pay by ACH transfer (electronic check or debit card – free) or credit card (additional fees apply)
- You can log in and set up automatic monthly recurring payments
- You can set up email reminders for paying your bill
- You can look at your payment and invoice history
- Its available online to you 24/7
- By using this portal you are helping to keep the costs of this service as low as possible.
- Your payments are secure!
- You can help save a couple trees, and reduce paperwork!
- Payments may be made at the Whitney Hall Tax Office during regular hours via debit or credit card.
- Please keep your email contact updated, to insure that you receive your invoices on a timely basis.